Friday, March 25, 2016

You're a Good Egg!

Hi everyone!   I'm stopping by this evening with a fun card made with the adorable Sunny Studio stamp set A Good Egg!  
good egg | chick | handmade card | prismacolors | sunny studio | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com

This has got to be one of the cutest stamp sets ever!   I spent a good share of the day today making Easter cards - and while this one isn't strictly for Easter, I love how it turned out!   I stamped and heat embossed the chick in his egg with Versafine and clear EP.   I created a mask by stamping the image again on masking paper and using it to cover up the embossed image.   I was then easily able to stamp several eggs so that they appear behind my little chick friend!   I colored the images with Prismacolor pencils  - I love how vivid the white looks on the kraft cardstock!   I framed the image with an MFT frame die and mounted it on several layers of paper from Doodlebug.   

Hope you've enjoyed my card today.   Have a fabulous Easter with family and friends, everyone!   See you again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!