Tuesday, April 8, 2014

CFC130 - Good Egg!



Hi everyone!   Today I'm playing along with the Cas-ual Fridays "A Good Egg" challenge.   To play along, go here!

Here's my entry!   I created the egg by die cutting an oval and then tracing a stencil with a Copic marker.    I colored with Copics, added some Wink of Stella glitter pen and then a coating of Glossy Accents over each piece.   I was going for a Faberge egg kind of vibe!   Once I had it all done, it looked a little stark with the white background, so I sponged on some Spun Sugar distress ink.   I'm not sure how I feel about the pink.   I tried to go in with a light hand, but it ended up darker than I'd hoped.   I stamped the sentiment using part of a Hero Arts set and also the Shenanigans set from Cas-ual Fridays.  Finally, I mounted the focal panel onto some DCWV glitter paper (awesome stuff!!   no messy glitter everywhere with this paper!).

Hoping I can find some time tonight to play along with the latest Newton's Nook challenge as well!   Hope you're having a great Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous egg! Thank you for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, love the Glossy Accents!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty--like stained glass!
    Thanks for linking it up to CASual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!