Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Sweet!

Hi friends!  I've been playing some more with the June Lil' Inker Designs release this week and I wanted to share a card today that uses several of the new release items!
I used a piece of the new Cover Up Die - Perfectly Plaid for my background.   There are so many awesome uses for this die!   I didn't layer it here, but if you cut it twice and flip one of the layers around, they layer up and create the coolest plaid pattern!   I snipped the hole from the Sweet sentiment (from the Baby Word Tag Dies) and layered the white cut on top of the pink cut.   The large flowers and leaf are from the new Perky Posies XL dies and the smaller are from Perky Posies.   These dies are so much fun to use - the color combinations and layers are endless!   I added some clear Nuvo drops to the center of each flower.   The 'You Are' sentiment from the previously released  Best Mom was stamped and heat embossed on a strip of pink cardstock.    

Thanks for stopping by today!    Be sure to check out all of the new goodies in the Lil' Inker Designs shop.   If any item is out of stock, you can go ahead and enter your email and you'll be notified when it's back in stock.  Have a wonderful Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!