Wednesday, March 14, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays March Release - Serindipi-tea

**This is my second post of the day.  For my Lil' Inker Designs blog post, please scroll down**

Hello again!    Welcome back to day three of CAS-ual Fridays' March release.   Today we have the adorable stamp & die set, Serendipi-tea, to show you.   It's about time tea got some love, don't you think?!   LOL!   This may be my favorite card of the release!   
I wanted to create a shaker card that looked like the tea was pouring from the teapot into the tea cup, so I started by planning out the location of the pot & cup and running it through my die cutting macine.   I adhered this piece to a piece of gingham cardstock and stamped the teapot,  tea cup & sentiment.   

Next I sketched out where I wanted the shaker portion to be.   I cut through both pieces of paper with an exacto knife and adhered acetate to the back side.   I added some tan seed beads for my shaker filler and added some Copic and white gel pen details to complete the card.

There are two more days left of the March release - you don't want to miss them, trust me!    See you back here again tomorrow, friends!

The code above can be used on any items you like when shopping at the CAS-ual Fridays store!!    You can use it whenever you want, however many times you want!    How awesome is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!