Monday, November 6, 2017

A Blog Named Hero November Challenge

Hello and happy Monday!  I hope your week is off to a wonderful start.   Since today is the first Monday of the month, it's time to kick off the latest A Blog Named Hero challenge!   This month our collaboration partner is Neat & Tangled and the theme is 'Copy a Designer'!    How fun is that!   Just  find a previous card from one of the A Blog Named Hero designers and use it as inspiration for your creation!  I chose to CASE this card from Michelle which appeared on the blog last month - 


I loved the light stenciling and the way the little turtle was sitting on the sentiment banner....here's my take on her card!

I used the Color Layering Deer stamp set from Hero Arts and the sentiment is from Neat & Tangled's Oak Leaf stamp set. I fussy cut the doe and adhered her with foam adhesive.   Instead of stenciling the background, I stamped some snowflakes with white pigment ink for a soft look.   I added a few sequins from Neat & Tangled for sparkle!

I hope you've been inspired to CASE one of the A Blog Named Hero designers and link up a card to the challenge!   I can't wait to see what you create!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!