Saturday, June 24, 2017

Many Thanks!!

Hello there!    Thanks for stopping by today!   Sorry I've been absent from the blog for the most part over the last few weeks - it's felt great to get back to crafting these last few days.   It really is a great emotional outlet!   Anywho - on to today's card!


I'm kind of in love with this one - I think it's all the bright colors!   I used CAS-ual Fridays' 'Thanks" stamp set to create this fun card.   I stamped several of the marquee letter sentiments in different directions on my white card panel in a variety of Lawn Fawn ink colors.   



Then to make things even more bold, I stamped the large sentiment with Versamark ink onto a black cardstock strip and heat embossed with several colors of bright Zing embossing powder.  They were a perfect match to the ink colors, and really pulled everything together!

If you like what you see and want to do some shopping over at CAS-ual Fridays, remember you can always use the code KIMBERLY2017 to save 15%!!  Awesome, right?!  Have a great Sunday, crafty friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!