Saturday, May 6, 2017

Copic Colored Washi Tape!

Hi friends!   I have been eyeing this washi tape from ADORNit for awhile....wondering if I could color it in.   I had a chance to play with it earlier today, and guess what!   It worked like a charm!    This washi has such a fun coloring page-look.   I love that it can be colored in to suit your project!
I cut the word mom from kraft paper using my Scan-n-Cut.   I colored the washi in with Copic markers and adhered it above and below the word, and then adhered the panel with foam tape to a piece of patterned paper, also from ADORNit!   
I'm loving how this turned out, simple and striking!   Hope this inspires you to try coloring in your washi tape for a different look!    Have a FANTASTIC weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!