Thursday, April 13, 2017

Sweet Stamp Shop April Release

Hello!  I'm excited to be sharing some projects this month for Sweet Stamp Shop - you  just  HAVE to check out the adorable little heroes they're releasing today!   

I created a card using three of the five stamp sets - Army Hero, Military & Navy Hero.   

I created my background by stamping and clear heat embossing several of the words from Military onto kraft cardstock.   I heat embossed the sentiment from Navy Hero with red embossing powder and cut my sentiment strip with the star die (from Gina Marie).   My li'l Army hero is colored with Copic markers.   Isn't this set just adorable?!   My dad was in the Army, so I was excited to see this little guy in his fatigues show up in my mailbox! ;)  These stamps are perfect for sending cards to those who are serving in the military (and their family and friends as well)!!

Be sure to head over to the Sweet Stamp Shop store to check out ALL of the military heroes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!