Thursday, March 30, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays Sneak Peek - Modern Petals

Hello!   For the CAS-ual Fridays March release we are shaking things up a bit with the way we are sharing the new goodies....today you're getting just a little taste of what's to come before we kick off the release with a fun blog hop which starts tomorrow!   Be sure to stop by the CAS-ual Fridays blog, as there were more sneak peeks shared earlier this week!


I am sharing a card made with the awesome new background building set, Modern Petals!   I used the larger petals for this card and stamped them in a gradient of orange shades.   These stamps are quite easy to line up, so no worries there!  I grabbed the little flower from Sassy Smiles to use in the centers.  I wanted to add a contrasting color for a bit of pop, and after trying a few shades, I settled on aqua - I love this color combo!   In fact, I must have subliminally gravitated toward it as it's the CFS logo colors, lol!!  The sentiment (from Thanks) and die cut (from Smiling Fri-Dies) finished off the card. 

Be sure to stop by again tomorrow for our fun March blog hop!   Pssst....I hear there will be prizes, and special guests too! ;)

As always, if you'd like to do some shopping over at CAS-ual Fridays, be sure to use code KIMBERLY2017 to save 15% on ANYTHING your heart desires!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!