Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Colorful Baubles

Hello there, and happy Tuesday!   I'm sharing this sweet card on the Newton's Nook Designs' blog today using the new stamp set, Beautiful Baubles.   Isn't it fun!?!   

Beautiful Baubles card by Kimberly Rendino | Newton's Nook Designs | holiday card | handmade card | Christmas | ornaments | back stamping | cardmaking | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com

I used back stamping to get the look - I stamped the ornaments using the BACK SIDE to achieve a solid shape with several colors of Lawn Fawn Ink.   I then went back and stamped the details using the correct side of the stamp with Versamark ink and heat embossed everything with white embossing powder.   Some Nuvo Drops scattered about added a bit of bling!

I hope you've enjoyed my card today.   See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!