Thursday, July 14, 2016

CAS-ual Fridays New Release - Day 5!

Oh by gosh, by golly!   It's Day 5 of the CAS-ual Fridays release already!   We've got some super fun stamp sets to show you today! We're sharing projects made with Mistletoe & Holly & Holly Jolly Borders.


I've got two cards to share with you today - I used both of these fun new stamp sets on each one!

holiday | christmas | mistletoe | clear stamps | prismacolor pencils | oh by gosh by golly | handmade card | cardmaking | papercraft | cas-ual fridays stamps | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com
I began by stamping the whimsical chevron stripes with a soft brown ink onto a cream colored cardstock panel.   These are super easy to line up, and they'd work for any season!   I'm a big fan already!!  

Since my background was so light, I was able to stamp the mistletoe image directly on the cardstock panel with a super light colored ink and then I colored the image in with Prismacolor pencils.   I added white Nuvo drops for the mistletoe berries - I love the subtle dimension they give!  All that was left to do was heat emboss the fun sentiment!
holiday | christmas | mistletoe | clear stamps | merry kissmas | prismacolor pencils | handmade card | cardmaking | papercraft | cas-ual fridays stamps | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com

My next card would be a super one for making in bulk.   I stamped a single line of the dotty border from Holly Jolly Borders above and below the sentiment, from Mistletoe & Holly.   I then simply masked the borders and randomly stamped the mistletoe image with a soft brown ink above and below the borders.   Simple and fun!

There's one more day of reveals....what do you think so far?   Make sure you stop back tomorrow to see our last few stamp sets!




9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, love your stamped backgrounds and color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These cards are so festive! Gorgeus!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards. Simple and gorgeous and ready gorgeous and ready for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great Kimberly. At a glance I thought your border stamped image was ribbon on your 2nd card. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! Love how you did the berries, very pretty. And I love that polka dot border and how it looks like ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimberly, I love the color you selected to use for your background of your cards. Also, I really like the white berries on your mistletoe card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those pretty backgrounds and the Nuvo embellished berries! Awesome new designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty and
    I love the back
    ground stamping.
    Love the sayings.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!