Sunday, October 11, 2015

Winnie & Walter WCMD Challenge 1

Well hello there!   I'm here with an entry for Winnie & Walter's WCMD Challenge - Make it Masculine.   I don't know about you, but I struggle with masculine cards.   Ironically enough, this came together rather quickly!   I used distress stains to create the background, and flicked the tag with water to create the awesome splotches.  The chevrons, from the W&W set Scenery: V is for Chevron, were stamped with Picket Fence Distress Ink.   The sentiments are from the W&W sets The Party and Parentville, and were stamped with Archival ink.
winnie & walter | distress stain | masculine card | handmade card | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com
I mounted the tag onto kraft cardstock with some foam tape and added some rustic looking twine to finish off the card.  I'm really happy with how "manly" this turned out!   I'm late getting my projects uploaded for the challenge - I hope you were able to play along!   Check out the Winnie & Walter blog for more info on the challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!