Thursday, November 7, 2013

Inky Antics Challenge #4

Hi everyone!   I missed the last Newton's Nook Inky Antics challenge, so I was happy to have a bit of time today to create something for challenge #4!  Go here to play along for yourself!!!

I looked at the sketch and thought I'd use my Cameo to cut a shape to use instead of the circle.   I love the snowflake IRL - I covered it with Shimmer Spray, so it sparkles and shines!   I used Newton's Antics to stamp and fussy cut the cute kitty.   I thought I'd add some tinsel twine for the mischievous little guy to play with....and some google eyes, of course!   I really wanted a more "seasonal" greeting for this card, and since I don't yet have any of the Newton's Nook holiday sets, I handwrote the word winter and selectively inked the rest of the greeting to make it all come together!  

Hope everyone is having a great week!   The weekend is almost here....yay!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kimberly! Thanks so much for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge at Newton's Nook Designs! I love that the kitty is sitting on the giant snowflake! I also love that you made a holiday card without having any Holiday Stamps from us - very creative!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!