Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A New Make-It Monday Challenge

So I have a card for Papertrey's latest Make-It-Monday challenge! This one was to cut apart your stamps to create a new look. This is a bit painful, I won't lie, lol! I've done it once or twice before, but somehow cutting into the perfect sentiment feels sacriligous! Anyway, I used all PTI on this card - Lovely Layers and I cut apart the Happy Birthday from one of the Think Big sets. Turned out pretty, I think. It will go to my grandma for her 91st birthday this week :) Stay tuned, I've been busy. I have a card I created for the 10 Minute Craft Dash challenge I'll try to get up today or tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm re-painting wall letters for my daughter's room. We changed the room from lime green to purple, so I have to adjust the letters. Fun, fun! Take care all!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the background you created! I still haven't found a stamp to cut yet...but working on looking through my stash!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely! Your color choices are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Kim! The flower is stunning ~ your grandma will LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!